We'll have you enjoying your yard again, with our all natural shrub treatment that kills them, and our perimeter yard traps that catch them. Remember California climate can be optimal for mosquitos to be active year round. Something else to remember that it's good practice to remove stagnant or long standing water, to prevent breeding new mosquitos.
Varies in color, six legs, winged, and antennae.
Mosquitos hide in dense shrubs and out of direct sunlight during the daylight hours. Female mosquitos emerge at dusk to feed, and will seek out a blood source, (humans/animals).
- Female mosquitos: Blood
- Male mosquitos: Plant nectar
TYPES OF MOSQUITOS
- Aedes Albopictus (Asian Tiger Mosquito)
- Aedes Aegypti (Yellow Fever Mosquito)
- Quinquefasciatus (Culex Mosquito)
- Anopheles Puncitipennis (Malaria Mosquito)
Photos coming soon.